Mail Boxes Etc. (MBE - www.mbeglobal.com) is one of the world’s largest networks of retail-based service centers operating as a third-party service provider of shipping, logistics, printing and marketing solutions to small and medium enterprises and consumers. Through our network of people, we help businesses and private persons to improve their productivity by outsourcing those requirements and processes not corresponding to their core business. Headquartered in Milan, Italy, MBE Worldwide has under three distinct brands about 2,900 locations operating in 53 countries.
The candidate will be in charge of relevant projects and related operations within the IT team in MBE Germany, working in close collaboration with the other departments in MBE Germany and the global IT team in the Milan Headquarter.
He/she will report hierarchically to the IT Director.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Key member within a local team of 5 people with different IT profiles and skills
- (SW developers, support specialists and analysts)
- Ensure the fulfillment of IT projects deployment in the franchisees network at country level, coordinating and adapting tools, processes and central platforms to local needs with special focus on a Roll-Out project for deploying a new ERP platform
- Deploy project activities to support Country business target and goals, always in respect of global IT strategy and guidelines
- Project activities will include: gap analysis, description of functional/non-functional requirements, testing and organizing deploying activities including training and support
- Support the IT Business Manager in demand management activities, gathering requirements and inputs from the business in order to analyze them and define the right level of priority
- Ability to escalate priorities at both country and global level
- Help, train and advise franchisees about IT tools in relation to specific projects and other business opportunities.
- Help in defining and support in achieving the defined SLA for the local Help-Desk activities and contribute to enhance the global performance of support activities introducing local enhancements in escalation workflows
- Contribute to process optimization at store/subsidiary/HQ level.
Skills and experiences:
- At least 3-4 years in IT Project Management and Service Management position (better if in the retail industry)
- Excellent mastery of written and spoken English
- Outstanding functional analysis experience and skills
- Advanced to expert user of Excel and good grasp of data analysis
- Goal-oriented approach
- Excellent knowledge of personal productivity tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Good IT processes background with skills including Held-Desk processes
- Basic knowledge of the major e-commerce CMS platform/features in open technologies (Magento WooCommerce, Shopify, main social networks & marketplaces ...)
- Basic Knowledge of the main integration technologies (API, Web Services …)
- Great teamwork attitude
- Ability to solve problems effectively and efficiently
- Structured approach, process oriented, multitasking and ability to prioritize
- Willing to learn, showing enthusiasm for technology and business with a proactive attitude
- Solid communication skills, ambitious and able to build strong relationships with internal and external business partners
- Master Degree in Information Technology, Engineer or Business Management
- Willingness to travel occasionally
- Subsidies for BVG and Urban Sports tickets
We look forward to receiving your application materials via email to: email@example.com
Contact person: Susanne Stein